The Auto Shop is responsible for the maintenance, repairs, and upkeep of NC State University owned vehicles and motorized equipment. Our shop is equipped with state of the art diagnostic equipment and repair tools, and our technicians are highly trained and dedicated to providing the best service for your vehicle or equipment. In addition to our diagnostic and repair capabilities, the Auto Shop is also an official inspection site for NC State University owned vehicles.
We provide the following services:
- Vehicle Diagnostics and Repairs
- Preventive Maintenance
- Specialty and Large Vehicle Maintenance and Services
- Small Motorized Equipment Maintenance and Services
- North Carolina Annual State and Safety Inspections
- Tire Rotation, Repair and Replacement
- Towing Services
To request a repair or schedule a service for your University-owned vehicle, please fill out and submit an Auto Shop Service Request Form and our staff will be happy to assist you. Call 919.515.7754 if you have questions.