The Auto Shop is responsible for the maintenance, repairs, and upkeep of NC State University owned vehicles and motorized equipment. Our shop is equipped with state of the art diagnostic equipment and repair tools, and our technicians are highly trained and dedicated to providing the best service for your vehicle or equipment. In addition to our diagnostic and repair capabilities, the Auto Shop is also an official inspection site for NC State University owned vehicles. Our shop offers the experience of two ASE Certified Master Technicians
We provide the following services:
- Full Service Diagnostics and Repairs (Gas, Diesel and Electric)
- Preventive Maintenance
- Specialty and Large Vehicle Maintenance and Services
- Small Motorized Equipment Maintenance and Services (i.e.: weed eaters, chain saws, utility vehicles, mowers etc.)
- North Carolina Annual State Safety and Emissions Inspections
- Tire Rotation, Repair and Replacement
- Towing Services
To request a repair or schedule a service for your University-owned vehicle, please fill out and submit an Auto Shop Service Request Form and our staff will be happy to assist you. Call 919.515.7754 if you have questions.
Please fill out this form to request repairs or service to your automobile and/or equipment. Fields marked with ( * ) are required.